Monday, January 11, 2010

Short Post

Well, today is going to be a short post. I am home from school for the afternoon. I am going to rest before tonight's basketball game. I think that I am definitely ready to have this little girl! I can't believe that we have only 28 days at the most! Where has the time gone?
Travis and I were just noticing last night that Alta was getting so big. She just looked more mature and older for some reason. She is just wanting to do things on her own. We are finally getting her to talk more! I am so excited about that. I was worried there for a while. She asks for help, more, and juice. She also tells us that she has to go potty (which means that she has just gone in her pants.....)!
Well, I guess that it is time for me to rest for the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment