Thursday, April 1, 2010

Too Fast

Where had the time gone?!? All I know is that my maternity leave has gone by way too fast! I have enjoyed all my time home with my girls. KayLynn is two months old today! I will go back to work on Tuesday (they have a four day weekend for Easter break)! I am so torn. When I went to the school this week for a couple of things, I had students stopping me at each doorway giving me hugs and asking if I was back for good now. That made me feel so warm! I am sad though to be leaving my daughter at home. We have it worked out right now that she will be watched by grandmas and Daddy until I am done with school. That helps out with daycare costs. We won't have to pay for over the summer. I intend to stay at home with her all summer. I will have 7 or so more weeks of school when I go back. I am so ready to get back into the swing of things though. I am a little worried about how I am going to do it when Travis is working a day shift. KayLynn eats anywhere from 5:45 to 7 in the morning. I hope that I can get a schedule down and get her to work with it!
Speaking of time flying....Alta is going to be 2 this month!!! Can it really be two years ago that I was having braxton-hicks?!? I can't believe it has been that long! She is really growing up. She is talking more and more each day. I don't always know what she is saying, but it is cute! She lets us know what KayLynn wants too. For some reason KayLynn only tells Alta what she wants.....to lay down, to be picked up, who should hold her, etc. Today while I was at the school for a meeting, Alta was teaching KayLynn how to dance. Travis said that it was cute. Of course when he got out to video it, she really didn't do anything.
The rest of this week is going to be busy with Easter! We have a lot of family things planned. I know there are some Easter egg hunts. Hopefully I will be able to take a lot of pictures and get them posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment