Saturday, April 24, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

I can't believe another month has come and gone!!!! I have been so busy! I started back to work on the 5th (well.....okay the 6th because of the Easter weekend). I have loved going back to work. My students have all given me hugs and told me that they were glad that I was back. That makes going back to work easier for me. I definitely come home and cuddle both my girls a long time though!! One day I spent an hour after school just holding KayLynn and giggling with her!!! Most of you are saying, "So what?" Well, I was having a cheer parent meeting at my house that night and I was not picking up!!! My wonderful husband did pick up for me though!!
Alta is now officially 2 years old!!! I can't believe that I am a mother of a 2 year old and a 2 month old! She had a great time at her birthday party! It was mostly family, but a few friends did come too. Her friends Brynn and Lewy came. They all seemed to have fun playing with bubbles, chalk, and balls. Aunt Julie made cupcakes for the day. I had talked to a friend at work about making just a small 6" cake with a Tinker Bell on it....to match the invites. Well, it turned out that she made a HUGE cake!!! We have had cake everyday for a week now.....of course Alta doesn't mind!!! She asked for cake for breakfast one day......I said no.
KayLynn has been having wonderful times with her Great Grandma Hoard this month. We are trying to save on daycare and not have to take her until next fall when school starts. That means she gets to spend a lot of time with her grandparents......and I think they are having a blast with it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment