Saturday, July 24, 2010

Not doing so hot......

It has been a LONG while since I've updated. I do not have any good excuses!!! I have had a wonderful summer being lazy with my girls! I said at the beginning of the summer that my house was going to be organized, we were going to have a garage sale, and everything would be perfect! Well, only one of the three happened......everything was PERFECT!!! I got to spend a lot of time with my girls. I would not trade anything for the time I got to spend with them!!! Now it is time for school and training to start. I started cheer practice last week. I have found out that I am SO out of shape!! I started training last night in Salina. I have training on Wednesday and Friday of this week too. I am sad about the training on Wednesday.....it is Trav's birthday and he works a day shift now.......that means as soon as he comes home from work, I have to leave. I have no idea what we are going to do this weekend. Travis has a four-day weekend and we thought about going out of town for our birthdays......but I don't think that is going to happen now.....oh well, I guess.

I am going to post seperate updates for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment